Saturday 7 September 2013

Vamos a la playa

Shit man. 
I have a genuinely good excuse for my unbelievable absence i swear! I just started a new school so life has been hectic and extremely stressful, so i must admit my blog sort of got neglected. But never fear, i am here! I've finally uploaded all my summer photos so I can show you a few pictures from Spain. Oh, and i also may have gone to Crete. I won't ramble on because a holidays a holiday, and the moment has kind of past. 








^ Those are all from Barcelona or Platja D'aro in Spain. And now a few from Crete...



My friend and I went off on an adventure up the mountain and stumbled upon this little chapel which i thought was rather sweet.



I went to Reading festival which was unbelievable, despite being absolutely filthy. I was lucky enough to see Eminem, Disclosure, Bastille and Biffy Clyro to name a few. I took a few photos on disposables which I haven't yet got developed but i'll share those with you in the nearish future. Next year I so want to go to Benicassim festival in Spain.. better get saving! Before Reading I spent hours looking at 'festival fashion' etc but to be quite frank, once I was there that all went down the drain and i ended up looking and smelling like a total troll.

I promise to be consistent with my posts from now on and I hope you're all surviving, despite the end of summer being upon us.

M x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures and pretty girls. I need to travel more.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-wild-adventure you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    PS And, yes, I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.

    ReplyDelete