Monday 5 August 2013

Around the world in 80 days

hey lil strangers!!!

I suddenly realised I promised i'd tell you all about Cyprus but i never did, and in the meantime i've been to Spain! So i'll do a double post, hope you don't get too jealous. 

Cyprus was absolutely amazing, I went with two friends and we stayed in Limassol. The holiday pretty much consisted of sunbathing until we were on the verge of melting and then going out until unearthly hours of the morning. The place was idyllic and we met so many people which was really brill. One Sunday we went to a beach party which was unbelievable... like literally unbelievable- half way through, a man dressed as a baby clown stormed through carrying a pretend coffin and did some sort of bizarre ritual.... but the entire day was such a laugh. Here are a couple photos from the beach party...





I wont brag too much more, instead i'll just pic a few decent photos ( which there really are not many of! ) to show you...




^ Sorry they're hardly beauties but they're cute and summery and depict our friendships rather well haha


I know I said this would be a double post but I know feel i'd be overdoing it if I told you all about Spain so maybe i'll leave that for another day.

I'm off to Crete tomorrow but i'm bringing my laptop so i'll try and tell you more about my travels soon.

Hope you're all having a lovely summer wherever you are,

M x

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! Two holidays?! I haven't even been on one yet. I bet your tan is cracking!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Looks like you had a great time!

    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete