Monday 3 June 2013

Local lust

I've spent an abnormal amount of time in the library this past week so I dont have anything wonderful to share unless you want photos of me sitting at a desk wanting to gauge my eyeballs out. Its weird how all of a sudden everyone seems to go to the library its like a sort of craze, centre of all social gatherings... I kid you not. It's a bit pathetic really, especially considering a vast majority of the teenagers that go to the library each day spend at least half the day standing outside having a fag... productive or what?! Ok, im sounding rather bitter, i do apologise, I blame stress. I have my English Language GCSE tomorrow which i am doing absolutely nothing for because i'm a lazy idiot xo

During my walks to and from the library i've just taken a few photos of my local area and some places nearby which i thought i could share with you. One of the photos is of a vintage shop in Crouch End, if any of you live anywhere near I suggest you go there - and theres another vintage shop 'painted black' which is really amazing.






Sorry they aren't particularly thrilling, but I think they're pretty xo

M x


btw you're all fab xxxx


5 comments:

  1. I walk past those places every day omg x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you??! where do u live?! ( dont mean to sound like a stalker haha ) xx

      Delete
  2. I hate studying at the library myself ... anyhoo goodluck sweetie :D xxx Goodluck on the GCSE English x

    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha its the only place i can work! and thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. oh..love London!

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete