Thursday 6 June 2013

Club to Catwalk

I really must sound like a boring old sea slug or something because I never have anything cool to say unlike most bloggers, oh woe is me. HOWEVER. I have started planning all my summery adventures and i've just booked a ticket to go to 'Club to Catwalk: London fashion in the 1980's' with my friend at the V&A in London. The ticket was only £5 and it sounds really brill so if any of you are feeling lost for things to do this summer - GO TO IT XO 

Now just a mini shrine to the 80's



^ Good ol' Duran Duran

Flipppin eck i wish i lived through the 80's

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE BIG HAIR AND SHOULDER PADS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A BUTCH MAN NFRVBRTUIVBCELWAK

Love all you crabcakes,

M x

2 comments:

  1. omg this looks so good im definitely going! thankss

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the style at the top- just followed you xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete